Delve into the world of Hong Kong and make sure you tick off these amazing pockets of culture and vibrancy on your travels. Whether you are looking for the perfect view, the most electric party or soaking up some culture with the locals- this top 5 has you covered.
- The Peak. The highest point on the entire island boasting the best possible views you could hope to see. Cast your eyes over the stunning cityscapes and take in the beauty of this fascinating land. The Peak Tower has a large viewing platform for visitors to take in the sights from all angles called the Sky Terrace 428. Immerse yourself in the stunning contemporary architecture and views across Victoria Harbour. As well as taking in the sights, there is also a huge range of shopping and dining options to make this a fantastic day out.
- Hong Kong Disneyland. The perfect day of magic and fun for all the family. The fantastic shows include Mickey and the Wondrous Book, Fairy Tale Forest, Disney in the Stars and many more. Dance performances, theatre, stunning props and scenery all make for heart-warming moments you won’t forget. See classic Disney favourites come to life at this fantastic location in Hong Kong, definitely worth a visit.
- Wong Tai Sin Temple. This ancient temple claims to ‘make every wish come true upon request’ which makes it highly popular amongst visitors. This stunning architectural feat commemorates the famous monk of yore, Wong Tai Sin who was born in the fourth century and became a deity. Worshippers here pray for good fortune, divine guidance and fortune telling. It’s a fantastic insight in both the culture and history of Hong Kong.
- Lang Kwai Fong. This hotspot for party lovers is home to over 90 restaurants and bars. The atmosphere in this area ranges from ambient wine bars to electric parties- whichever you prefer on the night. You can choose to get involved with a street side seat or watch from above on the cosy balconies. This vibrant area gives you the perfect blend of bars and nightlife in the bustling city of Hong Kong.
- Tung Choi Street Market. With over 100 stalls of bargain clothing, accessories, souvenirs, watches and bags, this fantastic one kilometre stretch offers something for everyone! It is the perfect opportunity for you to find a bargain and soak up some local culture at the same time.
To find out more about booking your trip to Hong Kong, as well as day trips and excursions available for whilst you’re there, get in touch with your Travel Counsellor today.