This July 2016 Elegant Hotels will unveil its latest offering, the newly redesigned and re-imagined eco-chic Waves Hotel & Spa! Nestled on a beachside cliff above the glorious azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, this oceanfront hotel is a contemporary, all-inclusive destination with a focus on wellness and relaxation for both body and mind. Newly redesigned, Waves Hotel & Spa sits on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados, overlooking the white sands of the island. Suitable for both couples and families, this boutique hotel has an adults-only spa side and a lively communal oceanfront area where you can mingle and enjoy live entertainment and special events such as culinary workshops and rum tastings. The all-inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, snacks and alcoholic beverages (including sparkling wine by the glass), as well as fitness classes, such as yoga, Pilates and spa treatments.
What can you do there?
- Yoga and complimentary motorized water sports such as waterskiing, kayaking and Stand-up Paddle boarding.
- Complimentary spa treatments.
- Tropical cocktails as you unwind on the beach-side daybeds or raise a toast with a glass of bubbly as you look out across the sparkling turquoise waters.
- Complimentary golf at the stunning golf course.
- Bridgetown, the capital, is a only 15-minute drive away, ideal for exploring and duty free shopping.
New for 2016
- Children visiting Elegant Hotels’ premium all-inclusive resorts Turtle Beach and Crystal Cove will have the chance to become Honorary Bajan Adventurers by collecting stamps in their very own passport planner, one for each of the authentic Bajan activities and experience available. Once they have completed 5 or more activities,the ‘Honorary Bajan Master of Ceremonies’ presents them with a custom pin and certificate officially naming them an Elegant Hotels Honorary Bajan Adventurer.
- Calypso dancing
- Virgin cocktail making
- A game of Dominoes
- Beach cricket
- Creating a Bajan keepsake
- Tasting local treats
- Learning the local dialect and more!
• The House received the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award as one of the 2016 ‘Top Hotels for Romance‘ in the Caribbean. Elegant Hotels provide the perfect offering if you are a couple looking for the ultimate luxurious holiday.
• The House received the Green Globe Award for their commitment to sustainable tourism. Green Globe is the global certification for sustainable tourism and membership is reserved for companies who are committed to making positive contributions to people and the planet. The House follows in the footsteps of sister properties Turtle Beach and Crystal Cove who received their certification in March 2015 and October 2015 respectively. If you are looking for a place both luxurious, serene and good for the environment then this is the place for you.
• All five Elegant Hotels made the top 15 U.S. News & World Report ‘Best Hotels in Barbados‘ 2016 list.
You can immerse yourself in the vibrant and fascinating culture of Barbados with Elegant Hotels. Travel to a resort which can offer you local knowledge, heritage and see the real Barbados. Just some of the new initiatives from Elegant Hotels, bringing you closer to the heart of Barbados include:
- Honorary Bajan Adventurer
- Bridgetown Heritage Tour
- Heritage Night featuring local calypsonian
- Steel Pan & Road Tennis Classes
- Rum Shop Initiation
- Rum Shop Crawl
- Pepperpot Culinary Tour
… and more!
- Stays at Tamarind and Turtle Beach now come with guaranteed interconnecting rooms within Ocean View Junior Suites. Perfect for families and groups to enjoy these amazing surroundings together.
- Colony Club pool and garden rooms have just seen a brand new renovation with stunning new styles and the highest levels of luxury.
- Crystal Cove’s signature Cave Bar has recently received a stunning refurb and has also introduced a new feature, the Sunset Terrace Lounge, perfect for enjoying sundowners while taking in the breathtaking sunset views over the Caribbean Sea.
- The Rilaks Deck at Tamarind and the adult only pool area have also received a soft refurb boasting new furniture in a contemporary style.
To find out more about Elegant Hotels and the Barbadian experiences awaiting you please contact your Travel Counsellor today.