On the north-western corner of Antigua, where the Caribbean Sea laps against the shore, you will find Blue Waters Resort. Epitomising luxury and elegance, this is the idyllic tropical paradise which every person dreams about.
Allow your daydream of the Caribbean to become reality at Blue Waters Resort. Since first opening in 1960, the resort has been at the forefront of luxury tropical living, offering its guests a slice of euphoria. From the Cove Suites to Turtle Cottage, this resort is not short of lavish accommodations. Boasting 7 freshwater pools, 17 acres of lush tropical gardens and serene beach coves, Blue Waters Resort is ready to welcome you to pure luxury.
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan on the sun loungers or relax in the shade under umbrellas. Cool off in one of the amazing outdoor swimming pools or the clear Caribbean waters, the choice is yours.
At this 4-star resort families can make use of the fantastic kids club and children’s pool. You might fancy a game of tennis on the outdoor tennis court, perhaps work up a sweat in the fitness centre or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s three restaurants; The Palm, Bartley’s or The Cove.
- This intimate resort is made up of 69 rooms and well appointed suites
- 28 Cove Suites & Penthouses and 5 villas, ranging from 1-5 bedrooms, rooms to suit every group size!
- The 5* Cove Suites offer stunning interiors in an unbeatable location, each block with its own private infinity pool overlooking the Caribbean sea
- Facilities include 3 restaurants with the Cove offering fine dining for its pampered guests
- 7 beautiful pools (4 exclusive to the Cove Suites)
- Full service Spa with Elemis treatments ideal for pampering and relaxation
- Fitness centre available for those who want an active element to their break
- Kids club (ages 4-12) and crèche available (from 18 months – 3 years) so both children and adults are well looked after
Where is it located?
- Soldier’s Bay, St John’s, Antigua
- 18 minutes (11.3km) to VC Bird International Airport
- Hottest: July – August
- Wettest: October
- Average temperature: 23°C
- Nearby: diving, St John’s market, The Museum of Antigua and Barbuda, Nelson’s Dockyard
What can you do there?
- Water sports
- Tours/ excursions
- Evening entertainment
The Cove Suites are the pride and joy of Blue Waters Resort. From their stunning interiors to unbeatable location, each suite is ready to welcome you into a haven of luxury. You can unwind in spacious bedrooms, complete with an indulgent en suite bathroom and are laden with superb facilities that make The Cove Suites one of the most luxurious accommodations in the entire Caribbean. You will also be able to enjoy your exclusive Cove Suite pool, which overlooks uninterrupted views of the Caribbean Sea. And with a dedicated bar service, you’ll never have to worry about getting up for a drink- relaxing has never been so easy! This is the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Surreal Caribbean paradise. Whether it’s a romantic break, a relaxing getaway with friends, or a family holiday, this resort will cater for your individual needs.
To find out more about booking your sunny break at beautiful Blue Waters Resort get in touch with your Travel Counsellor today.